EVchargingstations.ie will install, test and maintain a dedicated power source at your chosen location
Our team of installers are all, fully trained and qualified electricians.
Each installation is certified by us and includes all the paperwork required by the grant authorities and the ESB
What our clients say
Contact us to arrange an Installation
Evchargingstations.ie who we are
While we are a South East based company with our offices and stores located in Waterford, we have also carried out many projects in the surrounding counties of Kilkenny – Wexford, Tipperary, Cork and Dublin and throughout the 26 Counties.
We are experienced in design, installation and maintenance of domestic, commercial, retail and industrial installations and are both RECI and NECI registered.
All our staff are fully qualified, directly employed dedicated professionals, and all projects are personally supervised.
We take great pride in the quality of our work and always aim to deliver projects on time and within cost.
We have been trading for over 40 years and have built up a significant satisfied client list, which has resulted in the development of a very successful operation. These can be referenced if required.
Electric Vehicle Charging / ESB eCars 2010 – 2018
We been installing charging units on a daily basis since June 2010 covering all areas countrywide. Over this period of time we have installed over 2,500 Charge points under the free home charge installation scheme.
We have gained immeasurable experience in the installation of the charge points and have worked closely with ESB ecar staff to ensure that the installations were installed in a prompt and efficient manner with minimum disruption to the client’s (car owners).
Additionally, over the course of these installations we encountered numerous premises that did not comply with current ETCI regulations, these were reported and in turn upgraded.
We performed all tasks as requested, met with clients, eCar customers, car dealerships, carried out site surveys, issued reports, confirmed suitability of installations etc. our records indeed form the basis for the eCar database as managed by the ESB
During our time under tender with ESB eCars, we were responsible for the installation of EV charge points
- Countrywide since 2010
- ESB staff (Trial Project)
- EPRI trials at Roebuck Downs Dublin
- the Great Electric Drive Project
- Installation of EV Charge Points and Data connections for the 3 Phases of the GED installations
- Installation of EV Charge Points and profile Metering at Dublin Airport for the DAA
- Q Parks Cork (Drive for ZERO project)
- Installations at over 100 Hotels Countywide
- to Journalists and VIP’s Countrywide
- Installation of EV Charge Points in Domestic/Commercial /Industrial locations as part of the free installation offer from ESB ecars and with private clients we have to date installed over approx 3500 Units in domestic situations.
- Testing of the On-Street Infrastructure for ESB ecars
- Installation of PAYG (Pay as you Go) Charge points in various locations
- Replacement of On Street Chargers for Clients
Also, during this time, we installed numerous Charge points for customers in the commercial sectors.
- Business Premises
- Apartment Complex’s
- Sports Facilities
SEAI Grant Scheme
Since January 2018 we are on a daily basis installing charge points under the SEAI Home Charge Grant scheme. We offer a range of Charge Points and have secured numerous franchises to supply units to the Irish market.
Technical and After- Installation Support
We confirm that we can provide support to EV Owners who are experiencing difficulty with their charge points on a 24Hr basis.
Our normal operating hours are
8.00am -6.00pm Monday –Friday with a message support service out of hours.
Calls are dealt personally on a one to one basis with the EV owner, and if necessary a site visit maybe required to rectify the problem. We currently provide this service to ESB ecars and expedite all issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that the EV owner is reassured and dealt with in a polite and courteous manner.
Recent Installation of Units throughout Ireland
- Mr Bill Fleming, Cork – Domestic
- Mr Ian Winning, Cork Co Council – Commercial
- Mr Noel Stewart, Dublin – Domestic
- Mr john Roche, Dublin – Commercial
- Liam Carey ,Limerick – Domestic
- Michael Flynn ,Waterford – Domestic
- Andrew Sweeney, Dublin – Domestic
- Aine Rear, Galway – Domestic